Last Updated on
Focus T25 is a fitness program from the famous American trainer Sean Tee. He gained worldwide popularity after creating the ultra-effective Insanity course, which turned out to be very effective.
ABOUT FOCUS T25: WHY IS IT SO POPULAR?
Despite the enthusiastic reviews from Insanity, many home fitness fans criticized the training, saying that it is very exhausting and is designed only for a narrow circle of advanced practitioners. Increasingly, there were voices about creating a program with less rigid training , but with same serious result for the body. And then Sean T decided to develop easier alternative to Insanity – Focus T25.
The course consists of three stages: alpha, beta and gamma. Each stage will last 5 weeks, i.e. The program is designed for almost 3.5 months. After this time, you will not only fundamentally change your posture, but also strengthen your muscles and develop endurance. Each stage includes aerobic, strength and plyometric exercises. The course includes a training calendar, which is competently compiled by the trainer to achieve excellent results.
Training from the course lasts only 25 minutes (+ a few minutes to hitch), which is why the program is called Focus T25. All these 25 minutes you will be engaged with an increased pulse, practically giving yourself no opportunity to rest. Such fat burning exercises are ideal for people with high employment, who simply do not have time to physically devote much time to the fitness room. You will be engaged 6 times a week, with one day of rest. One day a week will be devoted exclusively to stretching, i.e. stretching exercises. It is worth noting that in order to achieve a truly high-quality result, you need to run the program to the maximum. The girl to the right of Sean T offers a lightweight version of the movements that will be possible even for those who have just started doing fitness. But if you feel that you are capable of more, then try to train harder. It’s very useful for such workouts to have a heart rate monitor. The pulse should not be too low, otherwise the effectiveness of training will be insufficient. But it is not worth exceeding the permissible values so as not to get heart problems.
Pros and Cons of the FOCUS T25
PROS OF T25:
- Train only 30 minutes a day and after 3.5 months you will see an amazing result. Your body will be very transformed, and for this you do not need hours of exercise in the fitness room.
- The program is not as exhausting as Insanity.
- Sean T offers several modifications of exercises: from a simple option to a difficult one. You can say that you yourself set the level of activity that suits you.
- The course is very eventful. A variety of workouts, their alternation from day to day will not let you get bored from doing the same exercises.
- Since the task is to bring your body into perfect shape in 25 minutes, the trainer included only the most effective exercises in the course.
- Even those who have not practiced fitness for a long time can engage in the program. Just do the exercises in a simplified form and gradually improve your level.
- The course is equally suitable for both men and women.
- Sean T motivates like no other. You can do it!
CONS OF T25:
- Focus T25 gives a serious load on the knees. If you have sore joints, use the program with great care or pay attention to low-impact workouts .
- Warm up and hitch are pretty symbolic for such a workout. You may need to exercise before and after your workout yourself.
- The program is not recommended for people with cardiovascular problems. In the second and third month, very serious cardio loads are waiting for you .
FOCUS T25 TRAINING TIPS
1. Exercise only in sneakers. Damage knee joints is very easy. It is better not to risk.
2. The most important thing is to withstand the first week of training. The body will hurt and resist, but then it will be easier.
3. If you have not been involved in sports for a long time, repeat simple modifications of exercises. Over time, you will become stronger physically and will be able to make a more complex version of the program.
4. Devote more time to stretching than Sean T offers. In this case, you will warn of strong muscle soreness.
5. Focus T25 can be used as a preparatory stage for the Insanity or Insanity Max 30 programs.
6. Training should keep up with proper nutrition. If you don’t know how to bring your menu back to normal, start counting calories. This will be the first step towards a healthy and balanced diet.
7. Many people quit the program after the end of the alpha stage, but this is a big mistake. To consolidate the result, try to complete the entire course.
Many Focus T25 exercises have just moved from Insanity, but don’t be scared. The program, although somewhat reminiscent of its previous counterpart, but still it is much more loyal and affordable . However, Sean T still prefers shock plyometric exercises, albeit in a milder form. If you can’t perform any exercises at a fast pace, choose a simpler modification. But over time, be sure to try to move to a more difficult level.